What is the Blipfoto API?
The API allows developers to access Blipfoto information programatically over the web.
What can I do with it?
Our iPhone App is just the start; its really up to you, but here are a few ideas:
- create widgets for your favourite blogging platform
- integrate Blipfoto with a mobile phone
- build interactive maps to display images by country
- create an application to upload entries from your desktop
- design apps to import entries from other photography sites
How does it work?
You access the API directly over the web. This means that you can use it from almost anywhere; a web server, a desktop computer, or a mobile phone.
How do I get started?
To start building with the API, you must have a Blipfoto account. From there you obtain an API Key which allows you to make calls to the API service.